You can register your unit with the link here:
You will be prompted to enter the serial number from your TRX Suspension Trainer or TRX Rip Trainer.
TRX® SUSPENSION TRAINER™
Your serial number is located under our rubber badge above the handgrip. Please slide the badge up and away from the handgrip. The serial number is sewn onto the strap.
TRX RIP TRAINER®
The serial number on your Rip Trainer is located on the product authenticity label. This label can be found at the end of the yellow bar. Note that some Rip Trainers may only have nine-digit serial numbers.
Please chat or email us a clear photo of your serial number - any additional information such as your order number and where your item was purchased would be greatly appreciated!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What payment methods are accepted?
- Why doesn't my coupon code apply to all products in my shopping cart?
- How do I register my product?
- Can I change my order once I have placed it?
- What is your return policy?
- What is your warranty policy?
- How Do I Replace my TRX Product Under Warranty?
- Why has my product has been recalled?
- What do I do if I think I have purchased a counterfeit product?